Ascendeum, Co. (the “Company”) provides a one-stop-shop for business intelligence and managed operations across various functions of digital media and marketing landscape. The primary way we do this is through projects ranging from programmatic advertising setup, to marketing automation, to digital asset management (the “Technology”). Customers use our Technology not only fill in the gaps in your existing team structure, but can also function as a stand-alone and a completely scalable team of specialists to take care of your end-to-end digital needs.We also provide performance reporting to our customers, partners, and buyers regarding their use of our Technology.
What Information We Collect, And How We Use It
- The Company collects information from our users when they register, or seek additional information regarding our services or employment opportunities. Some of these forms may ask users to give us contact information, unique personal identifiers, financial information, subject areas of interest and/or demographic information. We may use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our Site or, if applicable, to assess candidacy and qualifications for employment with the Company. We sometimes aggregate demographic information, and the types of systems and browsers of users for internal purposes, so that we may better understand the user population of our Site, identify subject areas of interest, and determine whether the Site is designed to work with the computer settings of a majority of our visitors.
- Any personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, subject areas of interest, etc., allows the Company to inform you about updates to the service and to notify you about other products and services offered by the Company. We will not sell, share, or rent or otherwise make available any of that information to other parties, except that we may disclose the information to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the information in connection with those services. In addition, the Company may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information provided to the Company.
- The Company may collect the e-mail addresses at the point of registration, and of those who send us e-mail messages or express interest regarding our services or employment opportunities. The Company will not, however, share any e-mail addresses with any third party or send unsolicited e-mail to any of the addresses collected, except in very limited circumstances as set forth in this policy.
- Our customers deploy our Technology by placing our ad tags on their web sites and applications, and such ad tags are used to deliver ads from buyers. Ad tags usually contain anonymous information about the web site, section of the site and size of the ad that we are optimizing.
International Transfer of Information
- Although we take steps that are generally accepted as industry standard to protect your personally-identifiable information, the Company cannot guarantee that your personally-identifiable information will not become accessible to unauthorized persons.
Links to Other Web Sites
- The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third party web sites to which we link from this Site.
Compliance with Law
- The Company complies with all applicable privacy laws and regulations. The Company may be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities without express user consent if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal or administrative order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules and regulations of any nation, state or other applicable jurisdiction. Also, in the event of a violation of the terms and conditions of use of this Site or a violation of any restrictions on use of materials provided in or through this Site, we may disclose personal user information to our affected business partners or legal authorities.
Change and/or Delete Information
- You may access, correct, update, and/or delete as the case may be, any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the Company through this Site or through other means.
Use of the Website
- Your access to and use of the Site are subject to certain terms and conditions, which are summarized in our Terms and Conditions.